Quality Assurance & Test Automation
Various factors such as miscommunication, programming errors, time pressures, changing requirements result in your application having several bugs. At Tent we strongly believe that QA is an integral part of the entire software development process - monitoring and improving the process, making sure that any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed, and ensuring that problems are found and dealt with.
We work with our clients to translate their organization's vision and commitment to quality into a framework of structured processes and tools that that will support these goals. We begin by:
- Clearly understanding our Clients' Quality goals in terms of productivity requirements and improvements
- Provide ongoing gap analysis by analyzing current state and desired state
- Provide strategy to reach desired state and reiterate to promote continual improvement. We also work with our clients to fully define the cost of test automation, the benefits, the risks and the flexibility gained by pursuing a comprehensive test automation strategy. Benefits of test automation include:
- Demonstrable cost savings in terms of shortened project duration
- Improved quality
- Decrease application cycle times due to increased speed in completing testing
Over the last decade our seasoned engineers have undertaken several QA and testing projects including Black box, White box, Unit testing, functional, integration testing, Load and Stress testing, usability testing, beta testing etc. Our engineers have experience writing test plans, test specifications and test scripts. They have expertise in manual as well as automated testing using tools such as SilkTest, WinRunner, QuickTest Professional, LoadRunner etc.